Anjum Khanna – Ayurveda is a system of evolution in India, which tries to bring harmony between human and nature by using herbal methods of diagnosis, prevention and treatment. Everyone has to face some problems due to wrong catering and faulty lifestyle and many other reasons. But instead of going to the doctor every time for minor issues, which are easily curable, why not use some Ayurvedic home remedies which have zero side effects.
There are some herbs which are already available in and around the kitchen. For some simple problems such as cough, cold, indigestion, abdominal pain, vomiting, headache etc, these preparations are very effective. For chronic problems like diabetes, joint pain, skin diseases these remedies may be used even along with other medication.
Some popular Ayurvedic home remedies by Anjum Khanna,
- Adrak/ Sonth/ Ginger: Ginger is mostly used to treat a variety of “stomach problems”, including motion sickness, morning sickness, colic, upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), nausea, cancer. Nausea is caused by HIV / Nausea. Treatment of AIDS after surgery, nausea and vomiting, as well as loss of appetite.
- Ajwain/ carom seeds: Ajwain is common in Indian spice. It has a strong, bitter-spicy taste with an aroma similar to thyme. Ajwain help to relieve digestive health, Infection prevention, Lower Blood pressure, cough and congestion relief, toothache relief, arthritis pain relief, etc
- Anar/ Pomegranate: Pomegranate helps to relieve Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Lower Blood Pressure, Arthritis and Joint Pain, Heart Disease, Erectile Dysfunction, Bacterial and Fungal Infections, Improve Memory, Exercise Performance, etc.
- Amla/ gooseberry: Amla, also known as Indian gooseberries,The antioxidants and vitamins found in amla offers several health benefits. Amla helps to relieve Diabetes Control, Better Digestion, Healthier Eyes, Immunity, Memory and Brain health, etc.
- Dalchini/ Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a spice that is made from the inner bark of trees scientifically known as Cinnamomum and in India, known as Dalchini. It has a stronger, spicy-hot taste. Cinnamon helps to relieve inflammation, Heart Disease, Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin, Blood Sugar Levels, Diabetes control, Neurodegenerative Diseases, cancer, Bacterial and Fungal Infections, HIV Virus, etc
- Dhania/Coriander: Fresh green leaves and seeds have been an integral part of India. Dhania helps to relieve Reduced Skin Inflammation, Controls Blood Pressure, Calcium deficiency, Controls Diabetes, urination problems, Wounds & Mouth Ulcers, AIDS, Osteoporosis, Anemia, Cholesterol,Arthritis, etc.
- Elaichi/ Cardamom: Elaichi is a spice with an intense, slightly sweet flavor that some people compare to mint. Eliachi helps to relieve Lower Blood Pressure, cancer, Chronic Diseases, Digestive Problems, ulcers, Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities, infections, Breathing, Blood Sugar Levels.
- Ghee/ Clarified butter: Clarified Butter is considered to be a healthy fat. Ghee reduces your exposure to cancer-causing agents, contains cancer-fighting CLA, helps moisturize dry skin and hair, has anti-inflammatory properties, contains heart-healthy fats, viable alternative for individuals with dairy allergies, Ghee is a nutritional powerhouse, etc
About Anjum Khanna,
Anjum Khanna is an Ayurvedic Consultant comes with experience of 10 years of practicing Ayurveda and alternative medicine having its corporate office in Bawana Industrial Area, Delhi and also its distribution & sales office in Bangalore.