Now, some might say Artificial Intelligence is still a dream that will take us decades to map out in reality. But, guys, let me tell you that AI is all around us, as Mr. Amir Khan said in a Movie called Three idiots that, “From the tip of the pen to the zip of pant, everything is a machine “. So, we can’t ignore the existence of Artificial Intelligence, but we can definitely measure the extent of Artificial Intelligence participation in our everyday life.
So, if you are wondering IT and Software industry has only seen the Artificial Intelligence magic. Then, you are mistaken, because the impact of AI technology can be seen everywhere. And, mostly the finance, retail, and media industries have been impacted by the Artificial Intelligence. Now, let’s check out how AI is impacting business world so that you can get some pointers from the result.
The upcoming hope of Artificial Intelligence in retail is all about making your customer’s personalized offers, predicting future trends in order to optimize stock and improve logistics. But, you can take benefit from it in plenty of ways:
- The vendor can organize Chatbots with Business intelligence technology and can attend the complaints of unsatisfied customers.
- Online shopping has opened up the way for dangerous frauds, but with Artificial Intelligence digital frauds can be minimized.
- Artificial Intelligence also cares about your time and only shows you ads and videos related to your taste, such as Facebook always shows posts related to our history searches.
Well, apart from providing chatbots for financial advice and tool for making yearly budgets, Artificial Intelligence offers a lot in the financial zone.
- Nowadays, there are financial apps existing that monitor your spending activities closely and advice you a clever way to use your money.
- Artificial Intelligence has taken over the stock trading completely and today everyone invests in stocks by using computers.
Media has gone through drastic transform because of Artificial Intelligence. Journalism and mass media gets the superior blow. While advertisements industry is entirely at the mercy of machine learning nowadays.
So, it would be extremely mistaken to say that Artificial Intelligence hasn’t changed our lives. And, this is only a beginning as Artificial Intelligence has huge numbers of surprises stored up for us. Our future is all wrapped around Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning.